Decode The Root Cause of Disease and Illness
“DOCTOR, WHY DID I GET SICK?”
It’s one of the questions people ask most often of their doctor. People want to know why they got sick and what they can do to prevent it from happening again.
For 30 years, Roger W. Washington, M.D. has studied why people get sick when they do. It turns out the cause of sickness is rather simple…
In Lack of Sufficient SLEEP MATTERS: Decode The Root Cause of Your Illness, Dr. Washington gives readers the tools to:
- Why sickness predictably occurs after we slowdown from demanding activities or stressful circumstances, not during
- How lack of sufficient sleep (LOSS) is the trigger for diseases such as migraines, IBS, PMS, fibromyalgia, and neuropathy
- How the onset of diabetes, which is supposedly genetic and environmental, could be delayed or even prevented with proper sleep patterns
- A simple algebraic equation to predict and prevent becoming ill
- A set of Sick Questions to ask to isolate and pinpoint behaviors that lead to illness
- The type of sleep needed to achieve good health and longevity
Get a FREE chapter now!
About Roger W. Washington, M.D.
A Stanford Medical School graduate and Academy of Family Physicians Fellow, Roger W. Washington has answered the question “Doctor, Why Am I Sick” for 30 years. In his first book, Lack of Sufficient SLEEP MATTERS, Dr. Washington decodes the root cause of illness he discovered in California’s Silicon Valley, where sacrificing sleep is the norm.
Advance Praise for Lack of Sufficient SLEEP MATTERS
A TRULY PIVOTAL book that will change the way illness is understood.
Dr. Washington’s concepts of accelerated, crashed, and burned, while being intuitive, are truly revolutionary. This book is a must read of all people concerned with health and for all physicians, especially those in the field of primary care.
~ R. Michael Contro, MD, FACOG
A MUST READ for all professionals, teachers, parents, and healthcare providers.
Dr. Washington tactfully uses his personal experiences with his patients who have distinctive conditions to illustrate how sufficient sleep affects how we feel, how we think, and how we could stay healthy.
~ Robert C. Ang, MD, FCCP, FAASM
All of our coursework writing experts have higher education (Master’s or PhD) and are real professionals in different subjects and are assigned to work on papers accordingly.